Friday 26 March 2010

Upcoming Events on Floating Candles

Hi there,

This is just an update of what is to follow in the next couple of days on this blog about floating candles.

I have been going out to see and identify the different types and uses floating candles have been put to.

I have decided to approach this in a different way, so rather than just going on the internet and research the different uses of floating candles I will be out and about to see for myself and documenting what I have seen here in the next couple of days. Moving from weddings to garden parties observing different functions and ceremonies just to see what people make of floating candles.

Stay with me on this as I can assure you that you are in for a swell and exciting time here with me on this blog which in fact could probably be called a study or report by a fun loving young man.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment